Extra entry and exit
Apr 13, 2017 00:53
guestDige Currently on a 3 months tourist visa traveling in China, applied for multiple entries in my home country but apparently the visa office or i made a mistake - i only have one entry and exit. So i was wondering if it's possible to apply for extra entries and exits on a tourist visa to China?

Apr 13, 2017 20:03
GUEST40882 You cannot apply for another entry when you are in China. The only way is to leave and apply for a new visa.
Apr 13, 2017 20:49
GUEST36166 Thank you for your response
Post a Reply to: Extra entry and exit
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code