Menu
Start your ESL Career in China with Aston English Established for 20 Years. No Experience Required!
Apr 18, 2017 03:05
guest17325 Are you looking for a unique experience after graduation or are you a new teacher looking for the perfect start to your ESL career in China; then Aston English offers you an exciting opportunity. We have great teaching and career opportunities available at our schools across China.
Aston English
Aston English is the flagship division of The Aston Educational Group. Aston English started in the city of Dalian in 1996. From the humble beginning of a single school we have flourished into one of the largest ESL operators in China with over 120 schools across the whole country, from Inner Mongolia to Guangdong, Xinjiang to Jiangsu. We understand the dynamics of working within a multicultural environment and do our best to make your time in China as comfortable as possible and your experience enjoyable and extraordinary.
Whatever your background we will teach you all you need to know!
Along with our students, you, the teachers are our priority. We have spent much time and resources on teacher development and support and we understand what it takes to be a successful ESL teacher and it all starts with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
We believe the right mindset is more crucial than experience and with Aston you will gain hands-on experience, individualized training, and acquire the skills you need to be successful.
Totally Free Accommodation (no set up costs)
A free fully self-contained apartment is provided from the moment you arrive, you won't have to spend time in a hotel or go through the unwanted stress of trying to arrange your living arrangements it has already been done for you.
You also won't have the initial costs associated with renting an apartment or loans to be paid back from your first few month’s salary and all apartments are in close proximity to the school.
Career Opportunity
Teaching with Aston English also offers you the chance of a unique personal and career opportunity.
We can offer you the chance to develop a career with Aston in one of the world's most important dynamic and fastest growing economies. Aston takes pride in the fact all our management team, trainers, recruiters, curriculum designers etc, have all come from initial teaching experience with Aston.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary up to 12,000 RMB per month for only 20 teaching hours per week
• Flight Allowance
• Full work visa
• Free accommodation
• Free Four hours of Chinese lessons per week
• Free airport pick up
• Free insurance
• Plenty of free time 3 days off per week
• Ongoing training and support
• Paid holidays
• Opportunities for career advancement

Apr 29, 2017 17:02
GUEST93124 Hi, how do I apply for this position please?
May 4, 2017 20:14
GUEST99793 How can I apply in this position?
May 5, 2017 00:48
GUEST12783 Hello,
Thank you for contacting me. Could you please send me your CV to astonschool.com|recruiting and then I can send you some information about which schools we have available and some more information about Aston as well.
Jul 7, 2017 20:35
GUEST37141 Hi,how do i apply?
Jul 13, 2017 13:58
GUEST22736 How can I apply for it? My email is gmail.com|villesworld45
Post a Reply to: Start your ESL Career in China with Aston English Established for 20 Years. No Experience Required!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code