Menu
Can someone tell me about Shenzhen
Oct 9, 2011 10:07
GUEST17195 i have afew hrs at midnight when i arrive at shenzhen airport before my early morning flight next day. can someone pls suggest a good spa or nightclub near airport i can spend some hrs before my early morning flight.
Dec 30, 2011 00:36
GUEST09211 Can you email me @ aol.com|wheelin600

Might need a translator

Jan 1, 2012 02:31
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST09211

Can you email me @ aol.com|wheelin600

Might need a translator

Hi
This is Alex from Yiwu . professinal sourcing agent and translator with rich experience .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 1, 2012 19:23
  • WANHU
You can find a few spa and nightclubs in Fuyong, which is not far from Bao'an International Airport, SZ. Some may speak basic English.
Wan
May 17, 2013 12:20
GUEST12558 Give me your contact details. what is your phone number? what is your mail id and QQ? let me know.. i want to visit Shenzhen soon. Thanks
May 23, 2013 20:14
  • CARLA51
Shenzhen is a very nice city. Stay in a good hotel. Jump the Metro greenline, stops such as Shopping Park, Convention Center will take you to awesome malls. Windows of the World is nice, Grand Theater, and Last two stops on greenline will take you to Fun shopping. Dongman Market. Plenty of things to do here.
May 24, 2013 01:36
  • WOMBATX
shenzhen is not a dangerous place, and in fact many people who work in HK choose to live in SZ cos there is much cheaper housing in SZ.
Where r u going work/stay in Sz? if it s Futian, Nanshan or Luohu, u should be fine. Just dont go out really late at night (e.g 3 or 4 am) and not having other people to accompany u.
Dont worry XD. I ve stayed in SZ for a long time before, and i have not had any unpleasant experience. And btw, it is a young and vibrant city and lots of exciting events going on all the time XD.
Hope u have a good time there!
p.s. if u have the chance pls Try the seafood in Sz! u wont regret it XD
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can someone tell me about Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code