Menu
Going to Kunming
Apr 13, 2004 17:31
  • DANIELLE
Hi all, i am going to Kunming ,Dali and li jiang at the very beginning of Feb.i am told that Dali and Li jiang can be pretty cold in the night. who knows if there is heater in the hotels??otherwise, i am gonna be frozen!!!one more thing:
I am wondering if i could take train from Li Jiang to Chengdu,not via Kunming? if not, how about by air?
how much does it cost by air:)
many thanks:)
Apr 13, 2004 17:33
  • ANGEL
Train is unavailable from Lijiang to Chengdu, unless you will start from Kunming. So i think the most convenient way is to take the flight. You could access to it only on Tuesday and Friday of each week. Below is the infor:

Flight code: CA4452
Flight schedule: 2200/2355
Airfare: RMB800.00 / USD97.00 per person

Hopeit helps.
Apr 13, 2004 20:02
  • JONNYB
I was in Lijiang, Dali and Kunming this February and we had plenty of blankets (no heating) and this was fine though it was a bit cold. We flew from Lijiang to Kunmin. We shopped around and found a flight for 270RMB (having been quoted 450 elsewhere) in a travel agent just outside the old town. We then went by train to Guilin but Kunmin has trains to Chengdu which we used travelling from Chengdu. They cost us 346RMB for soft sleeper.
Post a Reply to: Going to Kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code