Menu
Hey, do you need rent a car in Shanghai???
Jul 22, 2005 20:41
  • SHIRLEYPOPE
My uncle has a van which can carry about 10 persons.Travelling by car is much more convenicent in Shanghai. His rate is very reasonable.

One day:350RMB( in Shanghai)

He also can pick you up at the airport.

If you rent his car, I would like to be your tour guide as long as I am not busy.Maybe it is free of charge.The reason why I do these is I want to help my uncle,because he is a laidoff.

Email: 126.com|xuelishixuelishi
Nov 6, 2007 23:12
GUEST49156 Rent car in shanghai,Shanghai car rental,Shanghai cars
http://www.carinshanghai.com
Rent car in shanghai,Shanghai car rental,Shanghai cars,Shanghai Car Rental Company,shanghai Airport pickup,hire car shanghai,long term car rental,short term car rental,Shanghai tourism,Shanghai tour,Car rental china,china car rental,china airport pick up
Shanghai , in front of Yangtze River Delta, is on the East China Sea . To its south is Hang Zhou Bay , with prosperous Jiang Su and Zhe Jiang provinces as its neighbors in the west part and Estuary of Yangtze River to its north. Shanghai is one of the biggest cities in China and also the most important economic and financial center, transportation junction and import and export center, meanwhile it is also an important base for Chinese science and technology and cultural and educational business. Land area of the city is 6340.5 square kilometers while main area inside the Outer Ring is 610 square kilometers.

Weather in Shanghai

Subtropical monsoon climate – warm in spring, hot in summer, cool in autumn and bleak in winter; moderate rainfall. Generally speaking, humid temperate climate, four recognizable seasons. The average temperature in November is from 13.3 to 23.9 degrees Celsius while rainfall averages 49mms. Rain is very common during the winter months of the year though.

Car Rental in Shanghai VS. Public Transportation in Shanghai

Honestly, if you are planning to rely on public methods of transportation while you in Shanghai , then you are not making your life in Shanghai the best it can be. Because the size of city and big population thousands different bus routes…..also don't forget the common rain, I am sure you don't want to take the chance to standing in the rain with your umbrella and try your best to snatch a taxi. So, that's why Carinshanghai car rental provides ideal life conveniences for all of your transportation needs. Air port pick up long term car rental, tourism anything that has access to a rental vehicle. Carinshanghai Car Rental recognizes the implications of this assumption by providing you with excellent customer service and affordable rates that put you where you want to be.

Jun 16, 2008 01:15
GUESTT.MARAS Hey Shirleypope,
my name is T.Maras and i need a car from 23.06-06.july for visit shanghai and hangzhou---i need the car for all time.
please give me an offer for rent a car for this time.
on emai web.de|tomislav.maras
best regards
T.Maras
Jun 16, 2008 23:18
GUEST08128 Shirleypope,

Have your any phone contact ?
Jun 20, 2008 04:49
GUEST15167 ASD car leasing.
We offer car and driver service. Reliable and experienced driver.
Inquiry: gmail.com|shanghai.rental
or call: 134 7252 5956
www.carrenting.cn
Sep 15, 2008 05:15
  • ASDCARRENTAL
To rent a car and driver, call: 15800306776
Sep 29, 2008 06:38
GUESTWALEED i need a car or taxi in shanghai this is m y id plz reply email:yahoo.com|waleedalbawardy
Oct 12, 2008 22:40
GUESTHUMBERTO Hello
What kind of Van is it? Is in good shape.
I need your best price for 4 days, from this Thrusday to Sunday.
Is an all day service? What is included in your price?
Nov 21, 2008 05:49
GUEST08114 We are coming to Shanghai on 7th of December 2008 for China Forge Fair.
Are you available to Drive us around for 5 days.

Sorin CUCU
Bucharest
ROMANIA
E-mail: idilis.ro|nexus
Jun 6, 2009 23:08
GUEST07164 My name is Alex (Rus), i need to take Mazda 3 or 6 for rent.
I have Chinese driver license.
If u can give me a car for rent, pls send inform by email to mail.ru|keef
Jun 7, 2009 01:53
GUESTDJCORP88 hi shirley ,
we need a transport for one day on 23rd june to travel from shanghai to qian dao lake industrial area Hangzhou . we just need to collect a few boxes of goods . Two of us will be travelling with u to Qian Dao lake . It would be great if you can come with us as well since you can communicate in English . How much do you charge for a day trip ? Morning till midnight from shanghai to Qian Dao lake hangzhou and bacK on the same day ? you may contact me @ yahoo.com|djcorp88
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hey, do you need rent a car in Shanghai???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code