Menu
Hey, do you need rent a car in Shanghai???
Oct 6, 2012 10:19
GUEST20390 Hi Shirley! We need a car and a driver within shanghai city on October 24, 2012. How much is your asking price?
Oct 30, 2012 00:03
GUEST94178 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

I need a Hongqi Century Star (or if not any premium class, luxury Chinese car) from 12th of November to 14th of November in Shanghai, and probably for going to Hanghzou and Suzhou.

Please, contact me by skachkova.d1989gmail.com

Attached pictures and price lists will be highly appreciated.

Daria
Dec 14, 2012 20:57
GUEST04114 HI.
We're going to Shanghai next April We are interested in your service we are 12 people .
My e-mail is gmail.com|ccollazos8 .

please let me know if you can help us.

Thank you
Feb 22, 2013 00:39
GUEST70114 anybody use this car service before ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17bgCnj3kOo
Feb 22, 2013 11:11
GUEST22082 I'm from US, need a car and driver urgently from shanghai to Ningbo for a factory visit this April. Any one has any recommendation? please email me at visitshanghai123(at)gmail.com if you have good driver to recommend.
Mar 10, 2013 05:21
GUESTMEENU First and foremost you may have to buy the liibality insurance provided by the rental company your credit card does not provide liibality for bodily injury or property damage. The other option that you will be presented will be the collision damage waiver (CDW) which you might not need if the coverage is provided by your credit card company. However, you don't mention what card company you have and you don't mention if you have a standard card or a gold, a platinum or whatever color.Before you do anything call your agent before you take your trip to determine the extent of coverage your car canadian auto insurance policy to rentals in the US. I suspect if you have full coverage your policy will extend to a temporary rental even in the US.If you don't have physical damage coverage (comp and collision) on your auto policy you will need to contact your credit card insurer to verify the extent of their coverage or bite the bullet and pay for the CDW from the rental company. Some people go with the CDW because if something does happen it is the easiest way to deal with the rental company.
Mar 10, 2013 11:04
GUESTALLIE I thought finding this would be so arduous but it's a breeze!
Apr 11, 2013 07:47
GUESTGUEST AA I need a van for 10 person from May 2 (about 3pm) to May 5 (11am).
Please advise price, availability and made/year of your van. Reply to yahoo.com|julia_lbh
Apr 18, 2013 09:16
GUESTSUDEEP Hi,
I am coming to shanghi on 24th june 2013 to 29th june 2013
i need a small car with driver kindly give me the best deal
gmail.com|ranesudeep
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hey, do you need rent a car in Shanghai???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code