Menu
Chinese Working Visa or Residence VisA
May 6, 2017 04:35
guestscchong6130 Hi,

I am Malaysian and intend to apply for Chinese residence visa or working visa. I have bachelor in engineering and no criminal record.

Anyone who has the contact or link, appreciate contact me or reply.

Thank you.
Jul 25, 2017 04:52
Hello, my friend. I am Shannon. I am a consultant to help foreign people with visa problem. My company is Solutions, offering all solutions for foreigners in China. You can contact me via Email or Whatsapp.
Email: foxmai.com|shannonyer
Whatsapp: 086-13148963654
Aug 27, 2017 12:36
GUEST25123 Hello,

Kindly let me know how much will I have to spend on working visa/residence visa as an Indian? Also I need to process a business visa M . How much does it cost and how long it is generally given with single entry.?

Reply me please at yahoo.com|serene3957

Thanks and regards,
Sep 7, 2017 11:46
GUEST64146 i am using school residence in Guangzhou, how can i get working or company residence visa of Guangzhou ?

reply me on my wechat : 15017263375

thanks.
Sep 8, 2017 22:53
GUESTIFFI Hi, I have Z visa from my previous company, which will be expired on 28th of sept, 2017. My new company uploaded all the neccessary documents on Chinese Government System, when my HR lady went to the Chinese Embassy alongwith my passport, they said to cancel the previous Visa first and then apply for new one.
My Issue is
1- What if i stay in China after my Visa expires and then apply for my new visa? (how
long will it take? )
2- Do i have to go back before 28th of september and apply from the begining?

My previous company is not supporting to cancel my visa, i know there are some issues regarding Release Letter and all that, but what if i start from the begining, do i have to submit the release letter also?

Please help
Regards
Iffi

Post a Reply to: Chinese Working Visa or Residence VisA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code