Menu
WANTED: Car and Driver (Foshan and Guangzhou)
May 13, 2017 20:42
guest68182 WANTED: Car and Driver (Foshan and Guangzhou)

In June I am travelling to Guangzhou for factory visits but would like to go to wholesale market to buy furniture and lighting for my new house, i need a English speaking driver work with us for about 4 or 5 days, we are three people, is that anything you can help ?
May 13, 2017 23:17
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Solid wood home furniture factory visit,Excellent quality with factory price

China Sourcing Agent Business guide Driver with SUV
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

May 13, 2017 23:30
GUEST13231 We're Saudi Arabian trading company and we're looking for a sourcing assistant four our office in Guangzhou. Active, honest, smart personality is preferred. Fluent in English speaking, listening, writing. Be able to operate PC well. Need to be familiar with e-commerce. Willing to learn and hard working. Salary is negotiable.
May 17, 2017 20:04
GUEST13223 I am looking for a van to accomodate 3 persons to travel with us.
we want to visit Guangzhou, foshan Kaiping and also do some shopping in guangzhou.

who can help me for a reasonable price
May 18, 2017 00:14
GUEST71231 hello i am Mark from Guangzhou .i can work as your sourcing asistant . can you contact me for further talk ? my phone no is 1595891 9517
May 18, 2017 10:25
  • VINCENTCHING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13231

We're Saudi Arabian trading company and we're looking for a sourcing assistant four our office in Guangzhou. Active, honest, smart personality is preferred. Fluent in English speaking, listening, writing. Be able to operate PC well. Need to be familiar with e-commerce. Willing to learn and hard working. Salary is negotiable.

Salam!

I just help a client from Middle East source for Printed Circuit Board in Shenzhen city two days ago.

If you need me to work as your sourcing assistant,just contact me at any time!

Vincent
Howells Trading Company Limited

Add : Chao Yang East Road,Pan Yu District,Guang Zhou 511430,China.
Mobile/WhatsApp/WeChat : +86-18924319967
Email : 163.com|vincent_ching
May 18, 2017 19:16
  • OKAYMICHAEL
One Stop Service:
Interpreter, Biz Guide , Sourcing, Buying, Quality Control, Consolidation, customs documents and Car Rental.

This is Michael Gong, I work as sourcing agent and business interpreter since 2006, Our company is legal in China and Hong Kong, welcome to visit our office in Guangzhou.I have new, clean SUV, can supply car rental service in Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Kaiping, Taishan,Zhongshan and other city of Guangdong Province.I am a non-smoker

I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I am a careful,courteous and highly trained chauffeur and I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free!

Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, having a driving service in Guangzhou is essential to getting around. Allow me to help you to make the most of your time in the region. I can provide you with an English speaking tour that is helpful, historical and humorous.

It will make your business trip(visit factories and wholesale markets) and travel more convenient.No need to wait for the taxi on the street for long time.

If you need my service please feel free to let me know.
Wish you a nice trip in China.

Best Regards.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Email: qq.com|chinabusinessguide

May 18, 2017 19:19
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13231

We're Saudi Arabian trading company and we're looking for a sourcing assistant four our office in Guangzhou. Active, honest, smart personality is preferred. Fluent in English speaking, listening, writing. Be able to operate PC well. Need to be familiar with e-commerce. Willing to learn and hard working. Salary is negotiable.

Hi
i can recommend the right person for you. you may contact me via
May 18, 2017 19:36
  • OKAYMICHAEL
wooden flooring
Different thickness and size for choosing

May 18, 2017 19:37
  • OKAYMICHAEL
tiles, ceramic mosaic

Michael Gong

May 18, 2017 19:37
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Shelf factory visit,Excellent quality with factory price

China Sourcing Agent Business guide Driver with SUV
Michael Gong
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: WANTED: Car and Driver (Foshan and Guangzhou)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code