May 14, 2017 10:30
guest12284 hi i need to take a legal form to the manchester chinese embassy
how long does it take them to prcess it, do i need to leave my passport with them or a photo coppy will do and how much are they charging for this service
thanks andy
Post a Reply to: amdy
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code