Menu
Looking for a private car with english speaking driver
May 14, 2017 23:11
guestdaymijra I am looking for a van to accomodate 10 persons to travel with us.
we want to visit hongkong, foshan shenzhen and also do some shopping in guangzhou.

who can help me for a reasonable price
May 16, 2017 20:19
GUEST45205 Hello, I am a translator. I can help you translate during the whole tour and rent a car for you. I majored in English and now I am a freelancer with 4-year work experience in translation and interpretation. Pls contact with me when you need a translator. Thanks!
E-mail: qq.com|906892256
Wechat/whatsapp:+8618820470616
May 19, 2017 08:30
  • OKAYMICHAEL
One Stop Service: Interpreter, Biz Guide , Sourcing, Buying, Quality Control, Consolidation, customs documents and Car Rental.

This is Michael Gong, I work as sourcing agent and business interpreter since 2006, Our company is legal in China and Hong Kong, welcome to visit our office in Guangzhou.I have new, clean SUV, can supply car rental service in Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Kaiping, Taishan,Zhongshan and other city of Guangdong Province.I am a non-smoker

I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I am a careful,courteous and highly trained chauffeur and I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free!

Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, having a driving service in Guangzhou is essential to getting around. Allow me to help you to make the most of your time in the region. I can provide you with an English speaking tour that is helpful, historical and humorous.

It will make your business trip(visit factories and wholesale markets) and travel more convenient.No need to wait for the taxi on the street for long time.

If you need my service please feel free to let me know.
Wish you a nice trip in China.

Best Regards.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Email: qq.com|chinabusinessguide
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439

May 21, 2017 10:39
GUEST11383 Hi Michael, are you available for May.22 to May .25 r? I am coming to Guangzhou to visit suppliers then. I would like to know more about your service.
May 22, 2017 02:00
GUEST05610
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11383

Hi Michael, are you available for May.22 to May .25 r? I am coming to Guangzhou to visit suppliers then. I would like to know more about your service.
Can you leave me your contact?
May 28, 2017 08:52
GUEST12203 Hi Michael
l I just sent you an email re visiting Guangzhou to purchase spectacles for my business

Could you please reply on harveyoptometry.com.au|paulqe

Thanks

Paul
May 29, 2017 08:53
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12203

Hi Michael
l I just sent you an email re visiting Guangzhou to purchase spectacles for my business

Could you please reply on harveyoptometry.com.au|paulqe

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,
I just replied your email, please check, hope i can help you during your trip in China.

Regards,
Michael
Post a Reply to: Looking for a private car with english speaking driver
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code