can't access the answer to a question i had
May 15, 2017 06:15
  • SENSI0007
  • Points:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2017
  • Status: offline
hi well again i am going back to the uk
i have a DBS form that is notarized byt the uk goverment
now i have to take it to the chinese consulate in Manchester
i need to know do they take the photo copy of the passport with the form
or do the keep the original passport with the form
also how long does it take to be processed
and how mush will it cost please
as i only have a short time in the UK
also Vicky replied last time and i could not view her answer
so this is my Email|sensi0007
so please send me an email so the i can read your answer
many thanks any
Post a Reply to: can't access the answer to a question i had
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code