Menu
question regarding my 30 days visa extention or overstaying for 12 days.
Jun 7, 2017 05:39
guestJohn Hello forum.
My name is John.I am Norwegian citizen and have a 30 days tourist visa (valid for three months)to visit China at 22d of June and return flight at 21th of July.I fly from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) to Beijing Capital International airport (PEK).Since my return flight is at 21.of July, i guess i am overstaying for one day,therefore i am thinking to apply a overstaying or extension of my original 30 days visa for 12 days more so i have a chance to change my return flight for 12 days(so i can cover my one day overstay as well as having 11 days extra to enjoy and discover other cities.It meand i wish to leave china than at 01.08.2017.

Questions:can any expert give me a reliable advice if is possible?where is best to do it(Embassy,consulate in Beijing,or in any travel agency in Beijing?)
I thought also (second question)would it be possible/better to leave the chinese mainland at 21.to HK or Macau(to avoid my overstaying since i am Norwegian citizen and as such i do not need a visa to enter these territories) and fly back from there without entering the Chinese mainland again? where can i get precise and legal advice and instructions?

In the website is written that i can ask for extension or overstaying best immediately by first entry at embassy/consulate or any travel agency who are best familiar with my situation,Can please any of you experts send me informations if you know where is the most efficient place to go and if easier to apply by travel agency,so if is any known which does this job due to your opinion the best?

I am very thankful for informations and links where i can manage to come forward with this.

Friendly regards
John
Post a Reply to: question regarding my 30 days visa extention or overstaying for 12 days.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code