Menu
Many great summer camp ESL teaching positions around China available NOW!!
Jun 11, 2017 21:52
We are seeking some ESL teachers for our summer camp teaching English offers around China, no more than 5-6 hours per day. Competitive salary offered, 6000-15000RMB/month
Teaching English in China for the summer of 2017 allows you to see what it is like living and teaching in China whilst not having to spend a whole year there. If after the 4-8 weeks you feel you like the job and want to extend, we will be happy to keep you on.
Apply now, and we will contact you with job description and other useful information. We will then set up Skype or we chat interviews later on and then you will start the visa application process. After an orientation, you will be in the classroom to begin teaching. We offer a completely free service during the summer camp period, and you do not pay us anything, ever.

Job Description:
- Teaching kids,
- About 20-30hrs class time per week

Qualifications:
All our Summer Camp volunteers must have some college experience. The age requirement is between 19-59. You must speak and write standard English, which is essential for teaching English. Leadership and public speaking skills are a must. Specifically, you must meet the following -
A native English speaker is better, part offers for non -native
TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate is NOT a MUST.
The ideal candidate will be have some experienced in teaching kids, who is familiar with course in kindergarten or children school. She/he will have a history of working effectively with teachers, students and parents.
A qualified pre-school/ childcare teacher in his/her own country is a plus;

Benefits:
The school will pay your salary 6000-15000 RMB /month directly, depending on situation of each camp.

We will provide free sightseeing and tours in the city of your residence during pre-camp training and weekends. This helps to make this experience not just a summer job, but an opportunity to learn in-depth about Chinese culture from an insider point of view, exploring parts of China not usually on a regular tourist trip.

We will also provide free Chinese classes at your camp for the duration of your stay.

Special Note:
There are no actual degree or certificate requirements to teach English in China. The summer jobs China opportunities are available to native English speakers(some for non native) who have the open heart, passion for teaching, and patience that can guide students through their learning. If you do have a degree, teaching certificate, or experience, however, that can be great leverage to get you a better position.
Summer jobs in China aren’t going to make you rich, but you will be able to live quite comfortably while you are in China with the pocket money. There are a lot of temptations to spend money when you are in China — eating out, taking taxis, indu
Jun 24, 2017 02:02
GUESTROSY NA... Hello, i am interested in teaching ENGLISH.
Jun 27, 2017 07:23
GUEST16148 Thank you for the job. Can I get an email to send my CV and other documents. My name is Jeffrey Kumi.

Thank you.
233 546339126
yahoo.com|jeffreykumi
Jul 7, 2017 01:50
Yes. qq.com|3267377630
Jul 7, 2017 03:00
hello, are you there?
Jul 7, 2017 03:00
[quote=GUESTROSY NAZARETG,615527]Hello, i am interested in teaching ENGLISH.[/quote]
You can contact me
Post a Reply to: Many great summer camp ESL teaching positions around China available NOW!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code