Menu
How to obtain a Z Visa when you are the 法人 of the company holding an American Passport
Jun 24, 2017 07:48
  • ARCHITECT25
I am currently going through the arduous process of obtaining the 外国人来华工作许可通知, in preparation for applying for my Z Visa. I am wondering how this process differs from a typical application for a foreigner applying for a job at a company in China, if there is any difference at all, since I am the sole shareholder and 法人 of the company. I am aware that instead of the required invitation letter and proposed salary documents I am able to submit the registered business license clarifying myself as the 法人, but is this the only difference?

For instance, the 工作资历证明 - Is this signed letter of 2 years of work experience from a previous employer in the field you intend to work necessary if I am the 法人 of the company? I ask this because the tasks involved with this position are much more administrative than the nature of an employee in my company.

For background I have an Undergraduate degree in Architecture from a US University and a Masters degree from a Chinese University and my student Visa is about to expire. The company is almost two years old, registered in Hangzhou, and is within the fields of Architecture and Education.

Any advice or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by ARCHITECT25: Jun 24, 2017 07:49
Jun 28, 2017 00:55
  • BJLEEO
There is NO big difference, at least in Beijing. Your degree certificate and Non-criminal record certificate are subject to notarization and accreditation.

You'd better consult Hangzhou local authorities.
Post a Reply to: How to obtain a Z Visa when you are the 法人 of the company holding an American Passport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code