X2 to Working Visa
Jul 4, 2017 01:06
guest17768 Please advice me:

I currently hold an X2 visa and I am registered in Shanghai. I live near Shanghai and my semester is over. I have full support from my Chinese and German companies both big players.

Now I must obtain a work Visa Z before my company send me to their partner office within a Chinese company in Guangzhou.

Do you have experience in changing the X2 visa to Z visa in China or Hongkong and if it is generally possible.

To my person: I am still a bachelor student and employed by a German company cooperating with a Chinese company. I have over 2,5 years work experience within my industry sector. It will be my third visa. (Currently my X2 visa is my second)

Please advice me.
Jul 18, 2017 23:01
Hi. I am Shannon. If you want to apply for Z visa, you can gain help from my company Solutions.
Solutions is a company admitting to help foreigners deal with government paperwork.
I am consultant. If you have questions about visa or other legal things, you can ask me via email or Whatsapp.
Post a Reply to: X2 to Working Visa
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code