Jul 6, 2017 01:53
  • SAJID1973
  • Points: 9
  • Join Date: Jul 3, 2017
  • Status: offline
Hi everyone!

Can anyone please help me out on this. I just got Chinese Q2 Visa from Pakistan. Please advice me accordingly.

1. What do I need to do to get Permanent and/or Temporary Resident Permit.

2. Can I submit my application for PRP in China or Pakistan.

I really appreciate your concern.

Jul 18, 2017 22:43
Hi,I am Shannon.
My company Solutions admitted to help foreigners get residence permit.
You can contact me via email:|shannonyer
Post a Reply to: RESIDENT PERMIT?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code