Menu
Need female translator for Guangzhou jewelry wholesale trip
Jul 8, 2017 14:00
guest83245 hello there!!

i am a female traveling to guangzhou in a few weeks from california with my business partners and need a female translator to help us source jewelry for my business i am starting.
i am looking for semi-precious stones (druzy, labradorite, etc). and also ONLY real gold (can be 14k, 24k, etc) plated chain and findings.

for the chain and findings - i will be buying larger quantities (2000 units of lobster clasps, etc).

but for the natural stones - i am looking for someone who knows where these can be purchased with low MOQ.. i will only be able to buy 10-50 peices of each.

thank you in advance :)
Jul 9, 2017 01:32
  • IVYWEI
Hi,

Not sure in Wuzhou city, Guangxi province will have the products which u looking for. Good luck!
Jul 10, 2017 12:32
  • COCOKE
Hi nice to hear from you.
As you are looking for precious stones, guangzhou and some cities nearby is the destination for your trip, here are the biggest jewelry and stone manufacture and distribution center. Also i know many friend who is in this business. Wellcome to guangzhou i will like to show you around.
Pls let me know your schedule and timing
Feel free to contact me at whatsapp: +8618078846608.
Jul 14, 2017 19:28
  • ZENCHEN
you can visit panyu daluotang market
Jul 17, 2017 05:59
GUEST64157 I am a male though but can offer service same as a female.
If u agree pls send me SMS on 13570013505.
Jul 18, 2017 13:49
GUESTKELLY LI Hi there,
I'm a freelance translator and interpreter from Hong Kong. I have experience in accompany a Norwegian startup to have meetings and visits in the mainland China (last Oct). And I do interpreting for tradeshow too. I was the translator for the Columbia exhibitor this March.

I am not a jewelery expert but I will ask my friends for reliable details and did a bit research before you fly to Guangzhou.

My email is gmail.com|Kelly3302001

Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss :)

Best regards,
Kelly
Post a Reply to: Need female translator for Guangzhou jewelry wholesale trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code