Menu
Looking for a translator in Yiwu tomorrow and for 3 more days
Jul 10, 2017 20:37
guestGuestYiwu Hi,

I am looking for a translator in the Yiwu market for tomorrow and potentially for 3 more days in the next weeks.

Please message me if you have time tomorrow and let me know your price per day.

Thank you!

Jul 14, 2017 20:10
GUEST35202 Hi. This is Avella. If you need a translator in the future, contact with me pls.
WhatsApp/WeChat: 18820470616
Jul 17, 2017 03:41
  • TROYHARMMER
Hi, This is Troy, based in Yiwu.

Feel free to contact me

Whatsapp/ wechat: 0086 186 5794 2578
email: hotmail.com|troyharmmer
Mar 20, 2024 20:37
Hi

This is Selina, a reliable,hard-woking freelance business assistance in Yiwu China。 I have 15 years'experience in translation and sourcing,following up order,quality control and trading details. I have traveled across China with customers as business interpreter and local partner.

I have been doing all kinds of business sourcing, market research, negotiating price with factory, warehouse-shipping arrangements, documentation and customs clearance. I am very familiar with Yiwu market, I had been working as a business interpreter and sourcing agent for over a decade. I had traveled all over China to help my clients find the best products at the best prices. My experience and expertise were highly sought after, and she had built up an impressive network of suppliers and manufacturers.

Service Provided:
1)Business Interpretation : trade fair, market research, factory visiting,Negotiating price for buyer,arranging container, shipping etc

1. Book a good price hotel and pick you up from airport
2. Business guide & market research & factory visiting & negotiating price
for buyer.
3. Local attractions accompany/guide

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call .
Whatsapp account/wechat :+86-13868996130
Email:qq.com|84715579

Yours sincerely,
Selina
Post a Reply to: Looking for a translator in Yiwu tomorrow and for 3 more days
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code