Menu
Personal translator, assistant, companion needed in Beijing
Jul 22, 2017 18:58
guestThomas I will be in Beijing July 22 - July 29 and am looking for someone that can help me while I am here.

I suffer from significant social anxiety, and am very prone to panic attacks when I am in a place where I don't understand the language, and can not communicate. Having someone that can help by translating, making sure I do not violoate any of the local customs or laws, and just being a plesant companion can make the difference between the trip being plesant or a living hell.

A bit about me; I'm a professional here to teach a class on IT (computer) subjects. I'm also a Paramedic in the US, I skydive, I SCUBA dive, and I'm a pilot. I enjoy most geeky things such as electrocincs, computers, and such; but I am not into computer games. I need to be very polite (at least I hope I am), laid back, and not prone to anger. I am not a smoker, and prefer to not be around smoke whenever possible.

My days will be spent in the office teaching, so this is mainly for the evenings through dinner (I will buy dinner every night).

If you are interested please let me know, you can contact me on whatsapp as well, +1 3346183668 is my cell phone.
Post a Reply to: Personal translator, assistant, companion needed in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code