Menu
Travel to Yiwu Where to find clothes fabrics, jewelry supplies, human hair in a
Jul 24, 2017 00:55
  • ERNICA
Hi I am traveling to Yiwu in August and I want to know where I can purchase wholesale men and woman clothes that have famous name brands like polo, tommy etc. Human and synethic hair, items to make Jewelry like gold,silver chains, beads, wires, charms , Fabric to make clothing, women underwear and men, tennis shoes for men name brands like name adidas, Jordan's
Oh I would also like to know where I can buy costume jewelry already made.

Thank you

Some help would be greatly appreciated
Jul 24, 2017 08:46
  • COCOKE
Hi
Nice to meet you here,
I suggest you to come guangzhou as copy is only available in guangdong province, i can be your guide during your visit, I have been as business interpreter and guide for 8years and family with almost all products

Don't hesite to contact me
Whatsapp +8618078846608
Jul 31, 2017 23:04
GUEST12231 for clothes you can go to huangyuan market . for copy clothes if you quantity is big i suggest you go to putian anfu market . there have copy cothes and copy shoes .
for fabric you can vist chengxin sanqu or chengxin er qu at yiwu . or you can go to keqiao , a city about 130km from yiwu . have bus go to that market directly . tickets is about 60 RMB .
for Jewelry you can visit yiwu futianmarket district 1 . or you can visit zhuji a city about 80 km from yiwu . the market name is 华东国际珠宝城

guangzhou market guide and car rental service familier with guangzhou and yiwu . whatapp&wechat 86 132 2668 0950
Post a Reply to: Travel to Yiwu Where to find clothes fabrics, jewelry supplies, human hair in a
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code