Temporary residence permit [Beijing to Shanghai]
Aug 3, 2017 13:56
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Aug 3, 2017
  • Status: offline
Hi all

I am planning to do some research in China. The current plan is that I start my trip at my host institution in Beijing (for about 1 month), after which I will be visiting research collaborators in Shanghai for a couple of months, before I go home.

Will it be possible/legal to make this relocation if I obtain my residence permit from my host institution in Beijing? I will be arriving on an X1 visa.

Thank you! I hope you can help me.
Post a Reply to: Temporary residence permit [Beijing to Shanghai]
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code