Menu
Tips for travelling to Beijing
Aug 27, 2017 22:49
  • HUANGHAIFENG
1. Beijing temperature difference is large, please prepare 1-2 long sleeve shirts and other items.

2. Beijing summer high temperature and rainy, should pay attention to bask in the sun, also should pay attention to watch the sky take an umbrella.

3. A map of Beijing. This is important because Beijing's scenic spots are not big enough and can visit many places in one day, so it is important to buy a map to do the planning, save time and save money.

4. A bus pass. This doesn't have to be explained, the bus is 4 hairs, absolute value, you deserve to have.

This is Michael, an experienced INTERPRETER, SOURCING AGENT and TOUR GUIDE who can work anywhere in China. I had study in Canada and Switzerland for more than 10 years, and this long time oversea background help me more understanding my client’s need and have very efficient communication. With our Service, it will help make your trip very profitable, enjoyable, and comfortable. Moreover, you could overcome the language barrier and bridge the cultural gap easily with our assistance which will save your valuable time.

Best regard

Michael Huang
I am waiting for your reply soon, and looking forward to cooperate with you.

Best regard

Michael Huang

C&T International Co.,Limited

Email: yahoo.ca|michael_328_2
MOB: 008613702747933
Wechat: huangyiyun328

Sep 25, 2017 04:39
  • ZHENLEI
Good Tips for traveling to Beijing. Before two months I had gone to Beijing for traveling great wall. I travelled there by the guide of Trekclub. After three months our all family members will go to Bejing. Before travelling I will call you for tour guide.
Post a Reply to: Tips for travelling to Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code