Menu
Entering China between connecting flights
Sep 13, 2017 08:50
guestGuest 123457 I am going to Guangzhou from Germany in November. I would like to take a flight to Guangzhou via Beijing which has 6 hrs break. I hold a Pakistani passport. Will I be able to enter Biejing during those 6 hrs for some sightseeing?. I guess the immigration will happen in Beijing, so there should not be any issue but would like to know if someone has the experience.

The 2nd option would be to take the flight back from via Beijing with similar break time. Will I be able to go inside then before the next flight?

Sep 13, 2017 21:00
GUEST04154 Dear, if you have a valid visa for China, you can enter and leave via Beijing Airport without any trouble and you can have a trip in the city before catching your flight.
Sep 25, 2017 09:37
GUEST82202 The flight after 6 hours is not a different flight but a connecting flight. Like in Dubai there are different lanes for transfers and immigration. If you are on transfer flight then you can not go towards immigration area and go to the area of your next departure. What it is like in Beijing airport? Will I still be able to go out for sightseeing in Beijing.?

Post a Reply to: Entering China between connecting flights
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code