Teaching Certificate
Sep 13, 2017 21:51
guest02485 Hi,

I live in Canada. My local town doesn't offer Tesol or Tefl. They have something called Tesl (Teachers of English as a Second Language). Is this valid license to teach English in China?

Sep 18, 2017 00:38
GUEST34120 Yes .We are recuriting Froeign teachers for teaching English in China now .The teaching oppunities all over China .My email address is|coolwood04 Skype is Casey Wang .You can add me if you want .
Sep 22, 2017 20:01
GUEST16342 Hi I live in Ghana, West Africa which is a native English speaking country, over here as teachers we are offered a Diploma in basic Education as English teachers before advancing to degree.
Is this valid license to teach in China?
Sep 25, 2017 13:43
GUEST32192 Hi,

I am american i would like to stay in china for 1 month and would to make some pocket money while i m there, i do have a 10 years tourist visa. what else do i need to be able to teach on a flexible schedule?
my wechat ID is carm-g
Post a Reply to: Teaching Certificate
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code