Menu
how to learn chinese?
Sep 22, 2017 22:49
  • JASMINEWALSH
how to learn chinese

1、The first time , every chinese reaches chinese ,is they hearing daddy or mummy calls their names.Their Chinese Names. So , Take a Chinese name first!

2、Despite of any language , using is the most effective way of learning.Don't eager to speak first.No input is No output.Hearing and feeling is the very primary and most valuable skill of learning a language!Choose several your most interest topics or some interactive interesting teaching video to kick off!

3、Don't be embarrassed when your new language comes out from your brain , take it easy to accept it emerge to your life.Can't say it wont bring you a new life!Who knows?

4、Keep your feeling of speaking ,even if you only to watching video online.Talk when you want to speak , don't force yourself keep silent.

5、Travel around and speak to chinese , enjoy your new language engagement.

1、第一次听到爸爸和妈妈叫唤他们的中文名,都是每一个中国人第一次接触到中文的时候。所以先帮自己起一个地道的中文名。以后别人叫你,你都知道了。

2、无论是哪种语言,使用是最有效的学习方法。先别急着说。毕竟没输入就没输出。听和感受是首要的也是最有价值的学习语言的技能!从挑选一些你最感兴趣的话题和互动的有趣教学视频开始吧!

3、如果你的新语言脱脑而出,别尴尬!放胆让它融进你的生活。谁也不能说它带给你一个新生活!

4、保持你说的感觉,即使你只是看网上的视频。想说就尽管说,别把自己憋着,沉默不是金!

5、到处逛逛,说中文。享受你捕获的新技能吧!

Jan 28, 2018 22:58
GUEST17151
Apr 17, 2018 01:57
  • VANESSA1988
More tips :
1. Sing Chinese songs: Many people have a natural ability to hear tones in songs that are difficult to hear when spoken. When you practice singing in Chinese you’ll learn the language more quickly, because you will become more accustomed to using Mandarin tones in the songs. After you’ve learned to sing a few Chinese songs, you’ll find that you are able to speak Chinese better.

2. Read aloud and look at the Pinyin to help you pronounce the words. Underline or highlight the words or phrases that you have difficulty reading. Practice as many times as it takes until you are able to read aloud without any guides.
Jun 29, 2018 00:07
  • MOMOWU
Another tip:
Find yourself a Chinese girlfriend or boyfriend.
or just a friend
Feb 24, 2020 19:08
GUEST92234 If you are a complete beginner, I suggest you attend Chinese classes. The Chinese language is very different from any European language, therefore, I don't think it would be very effective if you want to try teaching yourself Chinese. There are quite a few professional Chinese language schools in big Chinese cities in case you are looking for Chinese courses in China. That's Mandarin and Hutong are considered the most famous Chinese schools in China.
Jun 28, 2020 23:25
  • BECKY123
Yes, the systematic lesson is really helpful for beginners, the subject, object, verb, noun etc. If the condition permits, going study at school (Chinese or International) is the best way.

However, recently the virus raped all the world, thus I strengthen the e-learning through real video. The lesson is just like a easy chat with friends.

This mode really helps me a lot in the special period, it is likely for me to keep it on even after the plague.

If interested, you can add my tutor in wechat: jenniferzhu6, and mention my name Allen. Both of us will get the bonus of lessons, thx ;)
Post a Reply to: how to learn chinese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code