Menu
How much salary do you want for joining in some funny actives in China ?
Oct 17, 2017 14:35
  • SZMIKE214
Are you intrested in some part-time job ? For example : Acting just as girlfriend or boyfried, or joining in some congratulations of wedding 、 business、new house  as honored guest ,or acting as  partner or subordinate in some business meeting or actives of going for gilr .

How much salary do you want ? And in these actives, you can enjoy different nice chinese food , or  have traveling, or know some Chinese culture、nice Chinese guys or girs ,all free for you !

No matter if you  are intrested in that , please reply to me ,maybe  we  can have a corporation in other ways ,such as  assisting you in purchasing 、designing or manufacturing what you want in china . but I hope you can help me with selling my products in other countries , sure,if you will ,we can finance through international marriage for solar cooking business,we can get profit from it very quickly !If you  are  intrested in that, I will  tell you more ,as I also need two business partner for that!

Looking foward to your reply soon !

Oct 17, 2017 14:39
  • SZMIKE214
you can enjoy different nice Chinese food for free in These actives

Oct 17, 2017 14:49
  • SZMIKE214
you can travel to different nice place for free,too

Post a Reply to: How much salary do you want for joining in some funny actives in China ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code