Menu
How do you usually buy China train tickets?
Oct 25, 2017 03:25
  • RAINDROP
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 22 vote(s)
  2. 8 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
  4. 9 vote(s)
  5. 15 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Have you ever taken a train in China or do you have the plan to do so? China is amazingly developing its high speed train network nowadays. Train has now become the commonest way of travelling in China. When it comes to buying train tickets, which way do you usually choose?

As far as I know, there are five ways, including booking by online agents, phone, or from railway stations, ticket outlets, and 12306.cn, the official website of China Railway Corporation. Generally speaking, it’s hard to book by phone or from 12306.cn unless you know some Chinese because they do not provide English service. You can also ask your Chinese friend to help you if you have one. If not, you can only book by online operators or go to ticket outlets or railway stations in person. However, for those who want to book tickets before their arrival in China, they can only seek help from online agents, but it should be noted that they will be charged a service fee. The good point is that it saves trouble and time. Some reliable agencies, for example, TCG, even deliver tickets to their guests upon request.

So guys, may I know how do you usually buy China train tickets? Help me to fulfill this survey.
Post a Reply to: How do you usually buy China train tickets?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code