Menu
Should I be able to get a double entry L visa?
Oct 29, 2017 19:21
guestRob Can somebody help with this? I can't get a reply to emails to Forever Bright agency in Hong Kong.

I am a UK passport holder and have visited China several times before. The one thing that bothers me is this. I want to enter China from approximately 1 to 15 February and 15 to 29 March 2018 and my last visa was single entry L for a visit from 1 to 30 April 2017? Will that visit earlier this year be likely to stop me getting a double entry visa?

Appreciate any advice anyone can give. I want to book flights but daren't until sure.

Rob
Oct 30, 2017 01:01
GUEST40882 Dear, the previous visa should have no influence on your next application. I notice that you may need to stay for about 45 days on your next travel in China. You don't have to apply for double entries if you won't leave China in between, a single entry visa is enough for you.
Oct 30, 2017 01:09
GUEST15264 Thanks for reply. I will be leaving China between those dates so will need a double entry if possible.

I may be mistaken, but I understood that double entry visas can be difficult to obtain if there have been previous visas issued within the last year.

Post a Reply to: Should I be able to get a double entry L visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code