Education certification authentification
Nov 6, 2017 03:43
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Nov 6, 2017
  • Status: offline

I am getting my education certificate notarized for my Z Visa application.

As I am currently based in Malaysia and hold an Australian degree, can I get it authenticated in China Embassy Malaysia, or does it have to be done in Australia.


David from Malaysia
Nov 6, 2017 03:49
GUEST04154 I personally think it depends on where you do the notarization. If you do it in Australia, then you need to have your certificate authenticated in the Chinese embassy in Australia, vice versa.
Nov 6, 2017 04:00
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Nov 6, 2017
  • Status: Offline
Thanks for the quick reply!

As I am based in Malaysia, I would want to have it all done in Malaysia, rather than Australia.

However, the China embassy website seems to suggest that it accepts only Malaysia-issued documents.
May 25, 2018 10:11
GUEST74181 I am from gujarat

i got offer from china, i did PCC and Medical but for Authentication of PCC and final education certificate what is the procedure ?
Post a Reply to: Education certification authentification
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code