Menu
Work Permit Visa - Documents Issue
Nov 14, 2017 08:34
guest18047 I am an Indian. My Chinese employer has applied for a work permit for me in China.
The employer/ Chinese consulate required Police Clearance Certificate and Education Certificate to be attested by the Embassy of China in Mumbai. I got this done through an agent. Now the employer/ Chinese consulate want the same documents to be translated in Chinese and respectively attested by the Embassy of China in Mumbai.

Today my agent informed me that Embassy of China does not attest documents which are translated in Chinese. According to him, the documents are first attested from Home and Education Department (Mantralay in Mumbai), then finally attested by the embassy of China. He said that the home and education departments shall not attest as they are in Chinese and thereby the embassy will also reject it. He said that attestation is only done on Original documents and not any other document.

Please tell me if this is true? If anyone has faced a similar issue, please respond with a solution.

Thanks in advance.
Nov 30, 2017 21:27
GUEST31205 hi, this is virk , i am also aplying can you add me on wechat my contact number is 9041444288 wechat also same
gmail.com|inderjeetsvirk
Post a Reply to: Work Permit Visa - Documents Issue
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code