Menu
Native English Speakers Wanted
Nov 16, 2017 07:49
  • MARKIEE
Hi Everyone, My name is Mark and I'm currently working for Rockies, Although some people may had some bad experiences with them, I've been actually quite fortunate with them, my experience is quite a positive one, even though I'm a non-native speaker, my salary is 14000RMB (for native speakers it's much more) per month and i also work around 23 hours per week, i work at the kindergartens and the job is easy, i have my own apartment and all the other bonuses,

Monday and Friday i start class at 8:30 and the other 3 days i start at 7:45 greeting the kids, the weekends I'm off, i received all of the Rockies materials and training, there is hardly any preparation needed...

Maybe i have been more lucky than others? Perhaps... or maybe i was lucky enough to meet the right people in charge, but i do know they are changing their policies quite a bit, now Native speakers can earn 20000 to 25000RMB+, with housing, work visa, bonuses etc...

My experience is a very good one and I'm also promoting their schools, i know the right connections and who can definitely deliver what is promised and make sure you will end up in the right place, send me an e-mail at alifeofgreatness.com|mark and i can help ensure, that you get what you deserve. (We can also do a video chat, i can show you the materials and the apartment etc...)

Rockies are hiring several different locations in China.
Minimum Age - 20
Education - BA degree or higher in any subject
Native speakers preferred
Salary - 20.000 to 25.000RMB+ and all the benefits
Working hours - MAX 25 hours

e-mail: alifeofgreatness.com|mark
Facebook: Mark El Kajjal
Whats app: +8618482277092
or on Wechat: Mark el Kajjal.

All the best,
Mark.
Last edited by MARKIEE: Nov 16, 2017 07:56
Post a Reply to: Native English Speakers Wanted
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code