Menu
Clothing
Nov 26, 2017 19:07
guest23764 Hi we are heading to Beijing and then on to Harbin in February. It is obviously really cold at this time of year. We are looking at clothing to take and whether or not to buy either Down or Goretex jackets etc in Beijing or Harbin. My wife and I are australian and I am large build and take 2XL in jackets.

My question is

Is there a good range of sizes
Are the prices good and what would you expect to pay for a down jacket
Where are the best places to shop in both Beijing and Harbin.
Any other suggestions in terms of clothing E.G jackets, pants, thermals, shoes to wear would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks in advance Russell
Nov 28, 2017 03:53
GUEST40882 You can buy down jackets at Xidan or Wangfujing in Beijing, where you have a lot of choices. The prices may be high, however. You can also go to the clothing market in Wudaokou or near Beijing Zoo. Clothes there are cheap.

If you want to shop in Harbin, the Central Street is a good choice. You can find many shopping malls there.
Nov 30, 2017 20:42
GUEST23397 Hi Russell,

My suggestion is go to any Decathlon Sports Shop in Beijing or Harbin and you'll find plenty of outdoor warm clothes. I've checked the map, and there are Decathlons both in Beijing and Harbin. Upon arriving at your hotel, check with the reception where to find a Decathlon or 迪卡侬, and you'll have your warm clothes.
Post a Reply to: Clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code