Menu
Guangzhou Tour Guide, English Interpreter,Chinese Interpreter,Product Purchaser,Product Buyer
Nov 27, 2017 01:03
  • SUSANA888
This is Joyce Zhang.
I am located in Guangzhou city of China.
With 7years of export sales and freelance interpreter experience. I can be your product buyer in China,Product purchaser, Your merchandiser in China,English interpreter, Chinese interpreter, Language translator, Part time sales representative in China marketplace, Quality check, Air and Ocean shipment operation. Company registration assistance in China.

Main Work Experiences:
Many times work as booth interpreter in Exhibition, such as Guangzhou Canton Fair(furniture,cosmetics,packaging,plastic,equipment,cars and so on).
Product purchasing in China, The product I purchased before are Sofa, Fabrics, Equipment,Chemical, Stainless steel products, PU sofa, Wood Sofa, Cabinets, LED light, Garments, Inflatable products,Cosmetics raw material, Paper packaging and Plastic packaging.
Presentation: Live interpreting during negotiating meeting for foreign clients when they bargain with suppliers.
Business assistant and interpreter between factories and customers.
I had experience of assisting clients that from USA, DUBAI, THAILAND, SINGAPORE, FRANCE, JORDAN to ship goods from China factory to their location/door. And also had experience to get Gov docs. I can help you, if you want to start a business in Guangzhou.
Sincerely I can work with you. I can bring more surprise for your business and negotiation through my efforts.

Language:Chinese(Cantonese, Mandarin), English

Pls donot hesitate to contact me:

Email:qq.com|interpreterjoyce
Mob(Whatsapp):+008613729878825
Wechat: JoyceInterpreter
QQ:2715677217

Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Tour Guide, English Interpreter,Chinese Interpreter,Product Purchaser,Product Buyer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code