Menu
Looking for Guide/Translator / agent in Qingdao - hair business
Dec 15, 2017 20:50
guest43703 Hello,

I am a young french girl and I am about to come to Qingdao on December 22th to visit factory of hair, especially full lace wigs.

I am looking for a guide/translator/agent to book appointements with factories for me, with experience in the hair industry

I have a little bit of experience with China and I know the difference between trading company and real factory.
I am looking for a REAL factory, direct price, no in between.

Here is my number : +33652330443
Looking forward to talk with you guys!

All the best,
Dec 17, 2017 19:37
  • EVASERVICE
Hi dear,

I may the right person for your business trip in China , I have good experiences in factory visitings and meetings ..........................please PM me for further talks , or kind inform me your email address , so I can send you more information about myself .

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST43703 View Post

Hello,

I am a young french girl and I am about to come to Qingdao on December 22th to visit factory of hair, especially full lace wigs.

I am looking for a guide/translator/agent to book appointements with factories for me, with experience in the hair industry

I have a little bit of ex...
Mar 12, 2019 07:07
GUESTGUESTT We’re you able to find someone for your trip? I’m planning a trip soon and need someone as well.
Mar 13, 2019 01:46
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
Welcome to China. I am a professional business translator&guide and buying agent, if you need any help when you come to China. I can travel to any city in China.

If any question, please come back to me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_bill. Or wechat/mob: +86 13710648656.

Best Regards.

Bill
Post a Reply to: Looking for Guide/Translator / agent in Qingdao - hair business
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code