Menu
Expats In Zhanjiang
Jan 14, 2018 15:04
guestJB Hello!

I will be expat in Zhanjiang begining March 2018 for 2 years.
I am looking to meet expats or locals there.

I am also looking for an appartment, with roomate if possible.
Any contact?
Mar 10, 2018 20:25
  • ZENCHEN
small city,good luck
Apr 20, 2018 02:05
GUEST79179 Im from Argentina, living in Zhanjiang, Guangdong.
Wechat id: marianopg12
Apr 20, 2018 02:09
GUEST79179 Add me: marianopg12
Aug 27, 2019 15:08
GUEST03134 Hello
Have you been able to connect with other Expats? My husband and I are considering moving to Zhanjing and we were curious. We are Americans. Thanks!
Sep 20, 2019 08:27
GUESTMAXIME Hi!
I'm coming to live in zhanjiang in November for 5 years. Could be great to be in touch with locals foreigners.
Here is my wechat:
max316937

I'm also looking for a good kindergarten for my daughter!

Don't hesitate and thanks in advance!
Mar 27, 2020 10:19
GUEST16177 I'll hopefully be moving to Zhanjiang in August this year and would love to meet some other expats
Dec 9, 2020 20:11
GUESTCHARLES... Hi I'm living in Zhanjiang for the foreseeable future, I have been here a couple of months and its hard to find anyone to communicate with.
I'm working all week and both Saturday and Sunday mornings, so like to relax in the evenings, I like a beer, but not a big drinker, been to Commune (good western food) and Mr Robbins, but don't know anywhere else.
Any suggestions? if you want to chat just hook me up on WeChat: Charlie B
wxid_jy6mr9ileegc22

I must admit the food is exceptional here, between 10 and two in the morning every night along the stretch at Wanda shopping centre, sea food is superb.
Dec 9, 2020 21:08
  • CHASBRUCE
Hi Everyone, I have been here a few months now, I'm Charlie from Scotland. Most of the locals don't speak English or I will rephrase that, don't want to speak English.
Because of my job its hard to get out and about, so its mainly night time I can relax, but I'm always willing to talk and maybe help you out.

I like a beer but I'm not a big drinker at all (a failed Scotsman) The commune is my favourite bar because of western food or maybe Mr Robbins.

Believe me most food outlets are good, they take great care of you in the restaurants, and its not too expensive.
Never seen any trouble, but just watch out for pick pockets in crowded areas.

You can hook up with me on Charlie B
wxid_jy6mr9ileegc22 if you want a chat or anything I can help you with.
Post a Reply to: Expats In Zhanjiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code