Menu
Which is your most concerned factor in deciding a travel destination?
Jan 15, 2018 23:45
  • DORA2017
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 54 vote(s)
  2. 46 vote(s)
  3. 13 vote(s)
  4. 42 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
When choosing a travel destination, what is your most concerned factor?

For international travelers, safety might be the top concern. I bet that most people would not like to visit countries in war, or in non-government state, or where terrorist attacks frequently occur. Anyway, you can only enjoy a trip under the condition that your safety is not threatened.

Budget travelers may care more about the cost. They may compare a few destinations sharing similar characteristics and choose a most cost-efficient one. Early booking bonuses might also be the drive to choose a travel destination.

Reputation is also important in deciding a vacation destination. If a place is reputed for tourist traps, bad service quality, and lots of pickpockets, I don’t think many want to go there.

If a destination is more diversified in tourist experience, and well integrates sightseeing, dining, and shopping, it may attract more visitors.

In addition, I can see that lots of other factors may relate to the result, such as distance, climate, and personal interest. Which is the most influential factor to you?
Feb 20, 2018 05:32
  • STELLAJONES
It depends on days, how many of days trip you are planning. Also, depends on your budget. So, plan your trip accordingly.
Post a Reply to: Which is your most concerned factor in deciding a travel destination?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code