Chinese visa for 3 month born in china
Jan 26, 2018 19:11
guest86275 My Chinese (citizen) girlfriend (we are not married) has born our son 3 months Ago in China. Our son has a chinese birth certificate and a Uk passport ( never been out of China).
I am a Uk citizen. Our son and my girlfriend will come to the Uk in 4 weeks. What visa should my son apply for to return to China and live there long term with his mother (my girlfriend)?
Post a Reply to: Chinese visa for 3 month born in china
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code