Menu
Teach and Enjoy Life in China!Competitive salary from 15000RMB to 20,000RMB
Mar 12, 2018 01:30
guest11362 Job Description
We are Good Teachers Union (GTU), work directly with public and private schools from kindergarten up to high schools in China as well as language centers. Right now we are looking for ESL teachers, IB/AP subject teachers (teaching subjects like Math, Science, Art, Music, economics, psychology, P.E, History, Social Studies, etc), Homeroom teachers.

Many cities throughout China including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen,Nanjing,Shenyang etc.

Benefits
Housing allowance/Free accommodation
A reputable teaching experience in China
Average monthly salary of 14,000 RMB -20,000 RMB(depends on the qualification and the city)
Type Z visa
Flight allowance
Health insurance included: provided throughout entire contract duration
Paid national holidays
1 year full-time contract
A great Chinese learning environment

Job Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or above (preferred)
Native English Speaker
We have positions for both newly qualified graduates and the more experienced teachers.

How To Apply
Please send your resume and a recent photo for evaluation. Documents like self-introduction video, resume, copy of passport picture, degree, teaching certificates/licenses, etc are welcome to send. Please mention that you see the job ad here. I will probably get back to you in 2 business days.
For more information,you can also contact me at Skype alma.zhao
Mar 13, 2018 10:53
GUESTSYEDA S... Hey ..I am syeda Sehrish Batool from Pakistan city Rawapindi.I have done with masters in English from Fatima Jinnah University Rawalpindi.I got 2.57/4 CGPA.I have 4_5 years work experience of teaching at home and 1 year experience of English teaching in a private school.I also did my 6 weeks internship at college dealing with the students of English language and literature at higher level.I am seeking for the suitable place for me as a teacher in your country.Hoping for the best.
Waiting for your warm reply..
Thank you!
Syeda Sehrish batool
Apr 1, 2018 02:39
GUEST55421 Hey ..I am M.Hussain from punjab(Pakistan) city multan.I have done in masters in health & physical from sarhad university Peshawar & Bachelor in General from Alama iqbal open university islamabad.I have 6_7 years work experience of teaching in Different privat schools & as a home teacher. My specialization as a teacher in schools is different different .I am seeking for the suitable place for me as a teacher in your country.Hoping for the best.
Waiting for your warm reply..
Thank you
M.Hussain
Post a Reply to: Teach and Enjoy Life in China!Competitive salary from 15000RMB to 20,000RMB
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code