Menu
Getting ready for my China escapade
Mar 13, 2018 06:35
  • ROBINEAGLE23
A week from now, my friend and I will be attending an asian date tour in China. So I’m thinking about the things I should bring, especially for our tour in the country. Is there any specific gear I should bring and wear in strolling in the Great Wall of China? What about the attires I should put on in attending the temples in the country? I know this sounds funny but it’ll be my first time in China. And please do tell me some natural views or stops in China I can pay a visit. Your responses are very much appreciated!
Last edited by ROBINEAGLE23: Mar 13, 2018 06:36
Mar 15, 2018 01:14
GUEST20776 When will you go to China? If you don't go there from June to August, which is the rainy season, you don't have to take an umbrela. Anyway, if you suddenly need one, it's cheap, only costing around CNY 20. When visiting the Great Wall, it's better to wear sunproof clothes and comfortable sportwear and shoes. Most temples do not have a strict dressing code, but you just can't wear to short clothes and slippers. Natural views in Guilin and Yunnan should not be missed. Big cities like Shanghai, Beijing and Xian should also be on your list.
Mar 19, 2018 04:35
GUEST29173 Hi :) I'm here at Shanghai and it is indeed a lovely place. actually, I decided to hire a photographer to document my adventures. They're awesome and I love all the photographs. Incase you also need them, fel free to ping me and I'll help you reached them. Anyway, I so love this place and the people as well. :) wonderful experience indeed.
Post a Reply to: Getting ready for my China escapade
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code