Menu
Baby summer collection
Mar 14, 2018 01:42
guest18779 Hello we are looking for wholesaler and manufacture for kids garments from 1 year to 10 years both boys and girls.

we are coming on canton fair this year.

if any one have these facilities contact us on our email so that we visit factory and give bulk order.

Thanks
Mar 16, 2018 21:28
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18779

Hello we are looking for wholesaler and manufacture for kids garments from 1 year to 10 years both boys and girls.

we are coming on canton fair this year.

if any one have these facilities contact us on our email so that we visit factory and give bulk order.

Thanks

Hi,
Welcome to Guangzhou. There are huge wholesale markets for kids clothes here, you can get all kinds of kids clothes from the markets. I am a professional business guide&interpreter and buying agent here, I am very familiar with all the markets here, I often show clients from different countries to the markets here to help them get what they look for. I also help them to look after their orders here, do quality control, pick up the stock, arrange shipment to them etc. If you need any help when you come here, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mob/wechat: +86 13710648656.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Post a Reply to: Baby summer collection
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code