Menu
Z-visa and tourist visa conflict?
Mar 14, 2018 04:07
guestTash Im wondering if someone can help me out. I am from south Africa. I am currently awaiting my Z-visa for china as I am moving to work in China (teaching). This has taken over 3 months now and thus Im still waiting. My dilemma is- my family booked a trip to visit me in China in the anticipation that I was supposed to be over there a little while ago. If my Z-visa does not arrive in the next couple days, Is it possible to apply for a tourist visa in order to go over to china to travel/ vacation with my family? while still awaiting the Z-visa. I understand that I might/ probably will have to come back to SA to get my Z-visa and go back to China for work, if so be. i don’t mind doing that.

Long story short- will I be compromising my Z-visa application if I apply for a tourist Visa at the same time? and is this even possible :/

Pleaseeeee help!! Thankyou :)
Mar 15, 2018 01:09
GUEST20776 If you apply for the tourist L visa, your application for the Z visa will be cancelled. So you have to choices, either to wait for your z visa application result, or apply for a tourist visa and then convert it into a Z visa when you are in China. I advise you to choose the former because you still need to wait for a few days even if you apply for the tourist visa and the officer my doubt your intention.
Post a Reply to: Z-visa and tourist visa conflict?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code