Menu
Wholesale Products
Mar 23, 2018 19:21
guest89209 I would like to purchase wholesale items from China to re-sell in Australia, could some one point me in the right direction
Mar 26, 2018 00:45
  • COCOKE
Hi Friend
Guangzhou is the best place to purchase those items like bags glasses, shoes and clothing, as GuangZhou is biggest distribution center of commodities
if you need more assitance feel free to contact me
whatsapp :+86 18078846608
hotmail.com|coco_ke4
Mar 26, 2018 20:05
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST89209

I would like to purchase wholesale items from China to re-sell in Australia, could some one point me in the right direction

Hi,
Welcome to China! May I know what items you are looking for? This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou China, a senior business guide&interpreter and buying agent. I have met many customers from Australia, some of them we have been working today for nearly 9 years. I show them to the markets/factories/fairs to help them get what they need. Help them to look after their orders, do quality control, pick up the stock, arrange shipment to them etc. If you need any info or need any help here, please contact me via email: Hotmail.com|caijun_BIll, or wechat/mob:+86 13710648656. I will get your things done.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Post a Reply to: Wholesale Products
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code