Menu
Tour guide, interpreter,translator in Shenzhen,Guangzhou,Hongkong,soursing again in china
Mar 29, 2018 21:10
  • IVYYE
Hi Sir/Madam,

Please allow me to introduce myself to you.
I am Ivy. I have 10 years experience in international trading. I can speak English, Chinese, Cantonese , I am a easygoing female. I respect everybody and every religion. I will work serious with your cooperation.

My Service including:
1.Arrangements your schedule.
Before you come China, you can tell me what kind of products you are looking for. Then I can arrange your schedule. At the same time, I can find some suppliers for your reference.

2.Assistance
When you confirm your schedule, I can help to book the hotel for you and pick you up in the airport.

3.Interpreter/Translation
I can accompany with you to the Exhibition/Canton fair/ Business trip/Market and work with you.

4.Purchasing agent/ Sourcing.
Sourcing the products in good price.

5.Order follow up.
When you place any order in China, I can follow up your order and let you know all the details./Inspection. /Shipment arrangement.

6.Guide
When you finish business, I can take you walk around in Guangzhou. Or I can bring you to some mall or market to buy some gift for your family or friends.

When in our first cooperation, you can just ask for Interpreter or Translation. It’s only hundreds for a day. After we work in few days, you more know about who I am. Then you can take a consideration in our further cooperation in helping souring, order following up and so on.

Please contact me. Sincerely wish to cooperate with you.

Thanks&Regards,

Ivy Ye

Tel: +86-1343-0634-390
Email: 163.com|yejin186
Wechat:+86-1343-0634-390
Post a Reply to: Tour guide, interpreter,translator in Shenzhen,Guangzhou,Hongkong,soursing again in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code