Menu
Travel Abroad and Teach English in China
Apr 22, 2018 03:33
guest11362 Description

If you are looking for a change of pace then we can provide that for you. We work with several public and private schools across China and currently have open positions in numerous cities. Whether you want to work in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, or several other cities, large or small, we can find your dream job in your dream location.

All positions are full time. You can expect to work between 30-40 hours a week. Included in that time is around 10 office hours that can be used for lesson planning. Teaching materials and guidelines will be provided for you. Ages range from 2-12 years old. Class sizes are small and manageable- no more than 20 children- on average 14-17 children. Also, you will be assisted in all classes by an English speaking Chinese assistant. Whether you work with 2-3 year-old children or an older age group, you will have a truly rewarding experience as you watch your students' English develop throughout the year.

For salary you can expect anywhere from 9,000 RMB/Mo in the smaller cities to 20,000 RMB/Mo in the larger cities. The price obviously also varies according to your qualifications. In addition to this base salary, you will also receive up to 4,000 RMB for housing allowance in the larger cities, or an apartment can be provided for you at no cost. After you complete a one year contract you will get a 8,000 RMB bonus at least as well as airfare reimbursement.

Benefits vary according to what program you teach for, but generally you can expect, paid national holidays, the ability to work towards your TEFL while employed, Mandarin lessons, and medical insurance. Additionally, we will pick you up from the airport, provide a hotel during training in Beijing, and assist you in transitioning to China (like getting a new cell phone, bank account, and apartment/flat),working visa provided as long as you are qualified for visa requirement,if not,we will assist you get business visa.

The cost of living is so low that you will be able to save money
When you first hear how much you’ll be paid to teach English in China, you may think it’s not a lot of money. Yet after you get over to China and realize that you aren’t spending half as much as you did back home, you suddenly realize that you can actually save up a good chunk of cash while you teach English and have fun in China at the same time. Teaching in China is a win-win.

For these positions we are only seeking NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS or Europeans with a STRONG command of the English language with minimal accents. No experience and bachelor degree required but we will be screening for passionate and energetic individuals. We also ask that you be responsible and able to adapt to a new environment, culture, and teaching style- you are moving to China after all!

For more information,you can also contact me at Skype alma.zhao
May 2, 2018 19:48
GUEST87481 What is your take on someone who will be in china as a visitor for the month of september and the probability of getting the job as an english teacher.
Please be candid with me on the possibility of getting the job before i commit further on coming to China.
Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Babatee
May 15, 2018 18:59
GUEST52102 is amazing but i dont have money for visa but i have friends in china at guanzoug.guandong
May 17, 2018 20:25
GUESTRHODEGETTE I am a not native English speaker however I know I'm using English language often that is more likely my language I used, also I got TESOL certificate and really willing to take this job. My number is +639153146831 or my email is gmail.com|idulrhodegette. wish u got a slot on me! :)
May 24, 2018 14:51
GUEST63674 Hi

My name is Jeanette and I have a couple of qualified persons who would like to teach in China.

English speaking Ladies and Gents with degrees and TEFL

Police clearances done.

You may send me info on gmail.com|sheqris1

Regards

Jeanette
Mobile +27 92 444 5030

Jun 25, 2018 01:01
  • YUMINGJIAOYU
Hello! I am Valery from Int'l Educational Center in Tianjin,China.
Would you be interested to work in Tianjin? We have many good offers.
Jun 25, 2018 03:57
GUEST15768 hello, I am keen to work in Tianjin. I can be reached at wechat michlek73
Jun 26, 2018 07:04
GUEST23231 yea am interested to work in Tianjin reach me here on +23342311711 or Yahoo.com|sammyyeboah
Jun 27, 2018 11:02
GUEST72988 I already have my chinese visa.My family and I just came from a 2 week holiday 7 cities in chin .My wife has her BA .I only has hs diploma but love kids we have 4 kids want to move to china live and work.My email is gmail.com|jonnysorg9
Jun 29, 2018 16:30
GUEST75247 His jobs seems really good unfortunately I don't have Skype but my email is gmail.com|gillisg589. wish you had email.
Jul 14, 2018 07:41
GUESTANVITA Hi! I'm looking for an opportunity to teach English in China. I would love to teach in Chengdu since I have made a few friends from there. Any other place in the country would also be great!
I am currently learning Mandarin Chinese (HSK-2) and have a TEFL/TESOL certificate in hand.
My WeChat ID is anvitaramakrishna if you would like to take things forward. I'm waiting to hear from you!
Post a Reply to: Travel Abroad and Teach English in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code