Change Z type visa to S1 type
May 15, 2018 02:07
guestKatergroip Hey guys,

I'm wondering if it's possible to change my working visa (Z type) to a student visa (S1 type) without having to go back to my home country? Can I just go to Hong Kong and do it as long as I have all the necessary documents?

I've been working as an English teacher for a while and finally decided what I really wanted to do is study Chinese.


Post a Reply to: Change Z type visa to S1 type
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code