Menu
Part-time tour guide in Chongqing, China
May 23, 2018 06:07
Hello everyone, my name is Stan and I was born in Chongqing, but now I am in Sydney Aus as an international student. My hometown Chongqing located in the south-west of China and it is a beautiful modern city. In Chongqing, you can visit a lot of Chinese historical places and enjoy so many popular foods. Although this city is not as well-know as Beijing or Shanghai, Chongqing is more attractive because of its diversity. I am going to stay in Chongqing next month during 6.22-7.20 for the winter holiday. I am really professional on how to travel & eat or live in Chongqing. Also I am an outgoing man that I want to show you guys the most charismatic part of this beautiful city! If you let me be your guide, it is the best way to give you a comfortable and price-reasonable tour! For more details, please e-mail me qq.com|625311028 or call my Aus phone No. +61417602273! I'll try my best to help you and give you a wonderful trip. Thank you!
May 25, 2018 07:35
GUEST04170 Hello Stan, my family are going to Chengdu soon. Are you available there?
Post a Reply to: Part-time tour guide in Chongqing, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code