May 26, 2018 01:45
guest56117 Hello Please I need to inquire about the Z visa. I am a student I havr been in China for 4 years now, I just graduated. I want to ask, is it possible that I change my student to work visa without existing the country? My residence permit expires in July.
Post a Reply to: ms_sunshyne
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code