Menu
Interpreter,sourcing/buying agent,licensed English tour guide and business assistant in C
May 29, 2018 02:35
Hi! this is Jenny Lee, an official licensed English tour guide as well as ALL-IN-ONE business tour guide with 8 years working experience&sincere,well-educated,flexible,self-motivated personality,who come from Shenzhen,China.
The following services we provided:
1.Got licensed English tour guide certificates with abundant experience cooperating with many big companies in China like ZTE,HUAWEI,TCL etc . Be in charge of their business customers’ Pickup , reception,factory visit , meeting arrangement /conference, accommodation,sightseeing ,shopping and so on . The customers come from all over the world like United States,Australia,England, middle east , Africa , Southern America etc.
Meanwhile , I am also a tour leader, guide the customers to go to France,Australia,Newsland,Japan,Thailand,Singapore,Malaysia,USA,Russia and so on .
2.I am also an international sales before becoming a tour guide in the past 5 years, therefore , I also have the rich experience for the trade shows/exhibition like Canton fair, Shenzhen,Beijing,Shanghai fair, ISC west in USA , MIPS in Russia exhibitions.
3.I am a good sourcing guide,be familiar with wholesales market,and the whole process of customers’ visit, reception, negotiation, Contract ,documents as well as the follow-up production, invoicing, payment and delivery. I have first-hand experience of the differences in cultures and business practices that makes trade successfully.

Service provided above but not limited by :
*Organizing Business Tours/Business travel planner.
*Interpreter/Translator/Business Assistant/Secretary(for your Exhibition, Meeting, Market Research,Investigation...)
* Sourcing / Visiting suppliers / Verifying Factories and Suppliers,suppliers liaison.
*Business Negotiations Interpreter
*Purchasing / Shipment Assistant in china .
*Order following up;Sampling;Documentation;Inspection/QC;
*Networking Service;
*Event management;
*Airport pick up / Rent Vehicle / Book Hotel, Air ticket
Try us, WON’T LET YOU DOWN,your FIRST opportunity will be greatly appreciated! (What we do for enjoying the life/career, welcome to join us to make it more perfect!!!)

Contact Information:
Phone:0086 15919496012
Email:qq.com|jenny_foreigntrade
Whatsapp/Wechat: +8615919496012
Post a Reply to: Interpreter,sourcing/buying agent,licensed English tour guide and business assistant in C
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code