Menu
Rejected M visa application, what now?
Jun 25, 2018 13:52
guest45200 Hi,

Today I received some confusing and unlucky news, my M visa got rejected. I applied for the Visa is Hong Kong which I normally do without any problem, but somehow today I could not and it's not clear to me why?!

I have been in China on and off for about 5 years now. Every year I could successfully apply for a 1 year visa without any problems. This year I am leaving China end of july, so the agency suggested me to take a 1 month M visa for 3 times. This would be cheaper than apply for a whole year.

So I did, 2 times without any problems.....but today I applied for the third and my last time, but somehow it got rejected. I submitted the invitation letter and the company license and also the consulate had called my inviter to check the invitation letter.

I am from The Netherlands, have had always received my Chinese Visa from HK without any problems...I do not have a criminal record and any record for how so ever. So does anybody know what this could caused?

Ironic, I have been in China for 5 years and never had a problem,...Now I want to leave but just need 1 more month to collect and pack and send back all my stuff and they refuse to give me a visa.

Anybody experienced the same problems lately, or any body have any suggestion how to to be able to go back to guangzhou to take my stuff and finally leave back home? Any workable I will take it....
Post a Reply to: Rejected M visa application, what now?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code