Menu
Anyone know some good hotel furniture factories in Foshan or Guangzhou
Jul 4, 2018 04:17
guest98244
We are doing the hotel projects ,and need some good hotel furniture suppliers to support our business ?
any one can help ?
Jul 5, 2018 19:44
  • BILLCAI
Hi Sir,
There are huge wholesale markets and factories for hotel furniture in Foshan, you can find all kinds of hotel furniture from the markets/factories there.
I am a business guide&interpreter and buying agent here, I am very familiar with all the furniture markets here, I often show customers from different countries to the markets here, help them to get what they look for. I also help them to follow up their orders, do quality control, organize shipment to them and do the after sale service etc.If you need any help when you come here, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_BIll or whatsapp/wechat: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jul 6, 2018 04:17
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

I work as sourcing agent, business guide and buying agent since 2006 ,I know very well the furniture wholesale markets and factories here.

I am helping a customer from England do the QC work since 2013, we work with many furniture hotels factories in Foshan,Dongguan and Shenzhen.
Some factories only can get them 3 stars hotel furniture order ,and a few factories can make 5 stars furniture. It depends on their experience.

If you need a sourcing agent or a driver with car here, welcome to contact me for more information.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

Post a Reply to: Anyone know some good hotel furniture factories in Foshan or Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code